Saturday, March 1, 2014

We've had school vacation this week, so I haven't had much of a chance to blog. Although we were seriously tempted by a last minute offer to travel to Tulum Mexico with friends, alas we decided upon a "staycation". We joined my brother Phil and his family up at Cranmore where we got both girls on skis the first weekend, hit the Children's Museum, had a 7th birthday party for Cleo the dog, took the kids down to the northshore for an indoor amusement park/hotel with pool stay, had a playdate at the bouncy place in town, had a snow picnic and did A LOT of singing and dancing. I did all of my runs on the treadmill - my long run last Monday was 14 miles and I watched The Butler, which I still can't get out of my mind. At any rate, I'm definitely looking forward to hitting the pavement again. I also got some free time and mental space to think up and find additional whole food, unprocessed recipes for us all - I'm happy to report that Solveig now says things are "too sugary", as we can go days just quenching our sweet teeth with fruit. Here are some pics: